Are you a Leo? What traits do you like about yourself and what traits do you wish you could change?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am a Leo...people are shocked when I tell them that, because my personality is so not that of a Leo. Maybe a couple of things, and I can't think of what they are right now.

When they came out with the "new" sign...even though technically it doesn't apply to any of us, only those born after 2009...I became a Cancer (I know, I didn't really....) and that fits me pretty much to a T.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ok the horoscope change only affected those in the southern hemisphere, and born after 2010 so dlandrum you are still a Leo. I was born on the Leo/Cancer Cusp, so I share traits of both, which makes sense to me. Anything I would change about my self has little if nothing to do with my zodiac sign. I wish I was more financially responsible, but I have been working on that since the new year and so far so good.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011