Why is it so bad to

take the male's side in some of the CM questions/complaints/arguments on here?

if we don't automatically take the mom's side, we're gonna get bashed or thumbs downed....everyone is entitled to their opinion and believe it or not sometimes the guy is actually right and we females aren't always perfect...

We won't even get into being honest...if you don't want an honest answer, then don't put it on the internet for public display for total strangers to comment on.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 11:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i totally agree. a man's opinion is just as much as value as a woman's opinion on cm. some ppl are just way too oversensitive. as my grandma always said "i don't sugarcoat crap just to make it taste better"
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Totally agree with you. You figure all we hear is one side of the story, and sometimes (usually) its not all that accurate. If we still agree with the guy's side, then clearly something is really wrong.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i agree...

And i have sided with the male plenty of times & yeah.....you do get bashed. it's so dumb....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Have to admit that you are on the money. I know this is a support site for us moms, but we blow it sometimes too.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh.
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• SO true!! I am very picky about what I comment on or reply to. There are some groups better then others, and some I just plain dont go to because you get bashed for having an opinion.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I totally agree with you - you are dead on right!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have seen a few odd questions where the poster can't see they are right. maybe the the thumbs down isn't because you agreed with the other person but its because of how harsh your reply was. the poster is angry and leaving an angry reply back just adds fuel to their fire as well as other moms that they have been in their shoes or see if as the poster sees it.
    it all depends on how it is worded as to if i thumb up and answer or down one..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree....I ask questions because I'm actually wondering what the answer is (or I'm venting lol) If I wanted someone to automatically agree with me i would just talk to myself in the mirror lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011