Are there any Cafe Moms on here that love to travel, or love the idea of traveling?

MzBusinessWoman

Asked by MzBusinessWoman at 3:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Travel

• YES!! I have always loved to travel. I am very fortunate to have been many places in the world with my family or just myself. Australia, Japan, Thailand, Europe(in general), and we plan to go to Africa from Dec. through Jan.
    alishak

Answer by alishak at 5:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I do. I've done a bit of traveling before. In high school I went to Russia on a student exchange. When I was in the Navy I went to Hawaii, Guam, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and Bahraine. I would love to travel more. I've actually considered maybe taking the kids to Europe or something one year. Just spend the year traveling and exploring. They would have to be teens ofcourse. And we'll have to save up a lot of money for it. But it's something I would love to do.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I love to travel. I don't get much of a chance to travel my husband has a seasonal job and works all summer long. But I do like to travel
    hottmom23

Answer by hottmom23 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i do, i love traveling. we live in texas and our parents lives in south carolina so when we travel it's fun. the only bad part is it's 19hrs with a 1 year old, lol. are yall planning a trip anytime soon?
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I love to travel but I don't get to do it much. One day....LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I've traveled all over the world and experienced allot of different cultures. I still want to visit Hawaii. Been to Japan but not Hawaii. In today's day and age i'm not sure I would travel to say, the middle east, or china though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• iave lived all over the world withmy husbnd, asia, canada new orleans london,san franciso
    mauren

Answer by mauren at 4:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2008