Would you care if your hubby went to a strip club?

Its his cousin's bachelor party and I really just don't want him to go. I just don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• yes,very much
    that sort of thing is not something a married man should do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would let mine go.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• for a Bachelor party nahhh.. have at it. just because, yes I would care.. don't spend a ton of money on some naked chick when you have a happy willing naked woman to come home to every night that you love..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My DH has went for bachelor parties including his own but that is the only time in the 7 years we have been together that he has went. he knows that if he goes he sleeps on the couch when he comes home. But not out of punishment just don't want him touching me knowing he has some girls but in his lap, lol.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I wouldnt care if its for a Bachelor party!! I wouldn't care anytime really. I know he wouldn't do anything and hes not into that stuff anyway. Im on of those extremely trusting wife's though.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh heck yes I would care! Why wouldn't I care if some other "female" was shaking her naked (or almost naked) butt and boobs all over my husband? PFFFT!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, but if it were only for a bachelor party and there were no lap dances or anything like that (but then again, how would you know?) I can't really think of a valid reason to be mad. I guess for me it's just the thought of strip clubs and what goes on in there that grosses me out, and I don't like the thought of my husband being involved in it even if he's not doing anything wrong. Luckily, he has never had a reason to go or even shown an interest in going. He's told me that he thinks women that are "out there with it" like that are nasty, but he's still a man so I'm sure there's a part of him that would still enjoy it lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Arrange for the "hen party" to surprise the "bachelor party" at the club! Make it a group co-ed event, and watch the men sweat!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• NO I would not care one bit
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If he wants to, he can go. What do I care? I know he won't be touching them, he thinks strippers are nasty. This is a direct quote from him,.."Why would I want to put my hands all over something that 100 guys have already touched? Its the same thing as grabbing the bathroom door handle." :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011