VHS to DVD?

I have some VHS home video's of my kids I would like to put onto DVD. Is there a place I can go that does this? I don't have a recorder and know no one who does.

Jessy0419

Asked by Jessy0419 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• I am interested in finding this out too. I have miniature video tapes of family things that I'd like burned to DVD.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• If you look up movies and photography shops in the yellow pages you can find people who advertise doing this. I had to have some old training videos transferred for work, it was more expensive than buying a new dvd but if they are family video's it's worth it. You could be paying as much as $30 per hour of footage to have it transferred.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You could go somewhere, but it would be cheaper to buy a dvd burner!
    Sherral

Answer by Sherral at 12:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Walgreens, Ritz Camera... They also are now selling this copier thing that works with your computer. You hook it up and start the transfer from 8mm, VHS, or camcorder and can put them on DVD's... Wal-mart and CVS also... I think they start at $30
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 6:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2008