Potty training?????

My son, has the peepe down good, but refuses to sit down on the potty to poop. We try to keep up with the reminders and also told him that we would reward him once he does it...... Any suggestions for this working mom.

Nico12

Asked by Nico12 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• catch him in the act and get him there.. just show him that nothing bad happens and make sure his potty chair has a comfy seat and doesnt pinch his poor behind when he sits there.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Hi,
    I did that a few times and even sat there with him and told him that it was o.k., but he didn't want to hear it and got up. I will try again and maybe bring his fav book this time. TKS
    Nico12

Comment by Nico12 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Try this website
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_wont-have-a-bowel-movement-on-the-potty_4417.bc
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• How old is your son? Sometimes I think we just gotta wait until the kid is ready - the time will come when it comes . . . that time is usually once we (parents) stop stressing about and pushing for it. Hang in there, mama xoxo!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 1:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2011