What do you do for Easter?

I usually decorate easter eggs with my son and family and then we go to church. aftrwards we have a easter egg hunt with my entire family (aunts, uncles, cousins) usually about 60 or 70 of us. I have a huge family.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 1:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• When the kids were little I did the decorating thing and egg hunt. Always family dinner to. Now they are grown on their own, family's spread all over the country, It's just a phone call or many calls to family on Easter.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i do confettie eggs and color them with my some... as for easter day it self i go to my families for a bit then my husbands for the rest of the day.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We're going to have an easter egg hunt in the yard. Then we're going to have a family dinner.
    Probably my five and my parents. (My five include my husband, my two year old, one year old, and [by then] two month old)
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• we color eggs & buy plastic and fill those with toys & treats then have our egg hunts usually 3 different ones, then I cook a big dinner (my DH's favorite part ) .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My kids usually color eggs on Good Friday. Saturday night the Easter Bunny comes, so the kids are up early Easter morning hunting for their baskets of goodies. Then it is breakfast - I usually make cinnamon buns or scones, and then it is time to get ready to go to Grandmas (my mom's) for Easter Dinner. This year I am not sure if we will go to my mom's as if she has the holiday at her house she will invite her deadbeat jerk of a brother. I can't stand him and I don't want my children around him-- so if he is going to be there we will either stay home or go to my mil's instead.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Nothing really. We do not celebrate Easter. We just finished (last weekend) celebrating Holi which is the holiday/celebration we celebrate in the Spring.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• do easter egg hunt...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011