Working from home

I was wondering if anyone has tryed to work from home. If you do what do you do and how did you get started? Has anyone tryed Home Cash Flow Solution? Did you have to pay anything when you started?

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would love to work from home as well.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's so hard to find a job to work from home
    momoftwins250

Comment by momoftwins250 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Hi, I have many times! It took me a long time before I really found the one that fit me. Are you looking for a job or a business?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have worked at home doing a number of different things. I've had home based jobs, businesses, affiliate positions and I even had an online consignment shop. There are LOTS of options out there!

This should help you find what you need...
    http://howyoucanchangeyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/do-companies-hire-people-to-work-from.html

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm looking for a job. I don't think I could handle a business right now. I'll probably try a business once my kids are in school and I have some extra time on my hands
    momoftwins250

Comment by momoftwins250 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It is a business. I know you mentioned that you don't think you can handle a business. I felt the same way, until I found our team of Moms. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I work at home ~ with a home business also. The great thing about having your own home business is you can make your own hours and work at your own pace around your own schedule. If you find a work from home JOB, then you are going to be on someone else's time/hours and that could be a little more challenging with little ones at home. Bottom line is ~ whatever path you choose ~ take your time and do your research. Find something that you are passionate about ~ that will make a HUGE difference!! It can be overwhelming for some getting started ~ I know it was for me. I found a great FREE e-book that will answer most of your work at home questions.  And there is also FREE training too!

jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 3:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Also wanted to mention that you don't ever have to worry about people calling you trying to get you to join with their opportunity. This is strictly a site for training/mentoring ~ no one will ever mention their company or products.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you along the way! Good luck!!
    Laura
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 3:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet CUpboard. THere is NO start up cost. The price of the mixes are low and taste good. So they pretty much sell themselves. PM if you would like more details. It's an at home business not job. If I can help in anyway I will
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 3:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011