Do you ever feel like breaking down?

sometimes i do and just want to have one hell of a good cry.... it's not that i feel like i can't do it no more i just get really irritable lately.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 1:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• yep! i put on a good chick flick after the kid are in bed and let it out lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I will sit down and cry when life and life's stresses gets to be too much./ Its good for you to release that pent up stress. More often than not I feel much better to get it out of my system, so I can look at things more clear headed and without the pent up stress.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Crying is hard over here. I don't want to cry in front of the kids, and it scares my hubby to see me upset . . soooo . . . .if I need to cry I hold it in until I am in the shower (my only time alone) and let it out.
    Anonymous

• Of course I feel like that sometimes, and if you feel like you need to you should just do it! There is nothing wrong with a good cry!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yep, all the time! Let it out...you shouldn't keep those emotions bottled up, it can affect your health! xoxoxo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i do when i'm stressed or after a tear jerker movie
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Hell yes and when i feel like that..I dam sure do it! lol :}
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Everyone has their breaking moments. It's important to release that stress and tension when it builds up. Because if you let it go too far it can become the best of you and can destroy you. So when you feel like that just lock yourself in your room and let it out, or just find a hobby or something that helps relax you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Of coarse, I will cry and get it all out. Tears release many emotions and it's scientifically proven that crying will make you feel better, you release certain chemicals when you cry. I also try to remind myself that others have it way worse than me. On days like that, hubby will watch DS and I will take a LONG hot bath. It helps me a ton.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am soooo not cryer. But some days I take a hot bath and start thinking about life in general and then here comes the breakdown. I've always been one to say "what is crying gonna do but give me a headache and a runny nose?". But after my bathtub cry I feel much better.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011