Leaking? i dont know what to do! help!

the past 2days, ive had "leaking" kinda like im tinkling on myself. its clear and it smells kinda strong and slightly sweet. im 10weeks. ive also had some cramps, not bad but still uncomfortable. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sound's like a bladder infection to me. At 10 weeks it's not big enough to be seen without a microscope so you dont have a sac and fluid yet. See a Dr rule out infection and or early signs of a miscarriage.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Call your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Call your OB today and let them know. They should check you out and make sure it is not amniotic fuid . . . .there are things they can do if it is, but it is important that you go in, especially if you have cramping, as well.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My friend was leaking amniotic fluid and hers smelt slightly sweet so I would get yourself to a doctor if I were you although she was 28 weeks so vbruno makes a fair point, I would definitely ring the doctor though.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Get yourself to your doc now.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011