Scented bears/critters?

How well do scented bears/critters sell? Would you buy them for people or yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would never purchase a scented creature as you never know if the child you are purchasing it for (including your own) could be allergic.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I love them and yes I would buy them, I bought one for my mother and DD on their birthdays and they loved them, the lady in my area made a lot of money selling hers..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My cousin use to make a whole bunch of money doing it, then went through hard divorce. And now it has been a year and she is back on her feet and we are thinking bout going into business together with it.. I personally love them to. I gave one to my grandmother for her birthday one year and she loved it as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Scentsy makes them.
    Anonymous

• I used to help my Mom make them. They sell really good
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sorry can't help with this one, my husband and two sons are allergic to perfume and anything scented will cause them to have asthma attacks.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011