I don't want 5 just one...Website

What is the best website or help for you in getting healthy meals and saving money? I can;t handle or juggle 10 coupon sites. I want one that helps me do it all!

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Food network.com ands Epicurious.com are the only ones I use. Don't go to allrecipes.com, too many ads and not very user friendly.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• 5dollardinners.com. She puts her meal planner up, has the ingredients list you you can go down and checkmark what you need and it makes your grocery list, she has a link to your local store's ad & coupons that go with it, it all goes together. All her stuff is very healthy. I love the site, it's definitley a great all-in-one!
    Anonymous

• Good Luck =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have a great list of tips for saving money and being healthy.along with a bunch of tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly recipes. Send me a message. if you are interested (no, I don't want to sell you anything, I am tired of dealing with the little boxes

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011