What is the grossest thing you have caught your dh/so do?

I caught my husband biting his nails and throwing them behind the couch. I called him out on it too and he hasn't done it since.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• throwing upPICK HIS NOSE AND WIPE IT UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT OF OUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• He said I was taking too long in the bathroom once so he peed into an empty water bottle....in the bedroom. I'm like you can't GO OUTSIDE?
    Anonymous

• angrypick his nose and wipe it on the couch!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• He didn't brush his teeth one day lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh geez, that's a walk in the park compared to my hubby. The other night he came running into the bedroom where I was just about to fall asleep, let's just say when I opened my eyes I had a whole lot to see. Hubby + butt naked= ass in my face
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• going crazyone time we were playing around wit each other i was trying to grab him up front(his junk) lol he kept warning me not to do it so i just kept going next thing i know i was layin on the couch lil did i know he had pulled his pants n boxers down calls my name i turn around n my face goes straight in his ass crack :( ewww lmao im still trying to figure out ways to get him back!

mommyof3_21

Answer by mommyof3_21 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• A great get- back is the old clean the toilet with their toothbrush trick.Only it is so gerose!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011