What do you do when you have reached all of your goals?

In the next couple years I will be married with my 2 kids, own a home, have a degree and a career... all the things I have wanted for my simple life and I will not be 30 yet. But then what the heck do I do?? I have struggled to get any where my whole life, and all I know how to do is keep on trying for things!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Create and work to new goals, but I don't see your life getting any easier...you will always have life itself to work on and perfect. Kids will grow and reach new milestones and the dynamics of life and relationships will change and create new challenges. If you have a perfect life, then I guess enjoy it! lol Spread the love, and help others is a good idea too!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• When you have your kids you will see yourself in them. You will have new goals trust me. It is such an accomplishment and wonderful feeling to invite your kids into sharing the things you love. Music, art, hiking, ok maybe those are just hobbies but the goal is to set a positive environment for your entire family. GL!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It wasn't a criticism by any means! I'm happy for you :) xo

CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Get a whole new goal..........

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't expect my life to ever be "perfect" I don't think there is such a thing. But I don't know what it's like not to struggle, I was once basically homeless... I've come a long way. Also, I am currently a social work student, so helping people in my situation is something I will do for the rest of my life.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would think the answer is simple.  Make new goals!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011