What would you do if only you could?!

quietmo

Asked by quietmo at 1:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• If I could do anything, I would make sure every child had a safe and loving home.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• In that case I would find a cure for cancer, but since there is no possible cure as it is caused by abnormal cell growth I'll do the next bext thing and work on finding more effective ways of detecting it in it's early stages and treating it, and HEY would you look at that, I'm going back to school right now for that exact thing.
    Armaggedon not needed. People are capable of changing the world for the better on their own!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't understand the question. Perhaps you could provide an example of your own answer to clarify.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• selfishly, id just have my masters & PhD so i could have all the knowledge without having to actually do the work...and so i could get my dream job in the field now instead of waiting 3-10 years.

unselfishly, id make it to where countries willingly shared their food & resources so that no one would ever starve to death, die of dehydration, or die from a disease we have cures for.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Id bring Jesus back to Earth NOW. That alone would solve all the problems ALL over this world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with the first post
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with the first post too.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If I could I would be more Christ like, more patient, more tolerant, more respectful of others and not so judgemental of others.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 7:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Win the lottery.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• 2 things. Have better tools to work with my sons autism, and know why my daughter has all but stopped growing and what to do about it.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011