It turns me on baby! adult content

When I think about my DH having sex with another girl. Im pretty open with my sexuality-so I am looking for a girl that we can have a 3 some with...any other women that are open as i am?? (if not, CAN U PLZ NOT ANSWER?)

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• more power to you! im not open with my marriage but im not gonna bash or judge you for it. just make sure you guys lay down the rules beforehand. make sure you and DH have an agreement that if it gets weird and isn't what you thought it would be that either he or you will stop (whoever is uncomfortable). maybe a code word or something.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well ive been with other girls before-so im not worried about it being wierd for me-and i dnt think he will turn back from it once we've started!!
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• right but this will be the first time having a 3some right? i meant if watching him have sex with another woman gets weird. because the thought may turn you on, but if it's never actually happened you won't know how you will feel until it does. so just to be on the safe side, make up a code word :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• and here's a bump so you can get more advice maybe from women who have done this before. i am not much help :)
    tnm786

• Its something I've done in the past but it always just happened naturally. While the "idea" is still something that is a turn on even in my current relationship that is not a road we are willing to go down together. And I'm ok with that. I had my wild and crazy days. Good luck to you & be safe.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• bump
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 1:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I've had threesomes in past relationships, but never with someone I cared about. My husband and I fantasize together, but we wouldn't have gotten married if we wanted to have sex with other people. Does the thought turn me on? Yes. Would I ever do it? No, I've seen too many marriages ruined.

Answer by missanc at 2:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My hubby and I have been with other women and we like it, we are open in our marriage and we don't do it without each other. If a girl just wants to be with one of us and not the other then the answer is always no, but sometimes hubby likes to sit back and watch and if he does then he will say so.... I think that it is fun as long as you only play together but not without each other.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 2:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• thats the answer i was looking for tatym mommi! lol. a lil encouragement.
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011