How old?

Ok my three year old son is potty trained during the day accept for naps and bedtime. I really want him to be out of pull ups completely for day even for naps, (not worried at bed time yet)
I have not tried the bed protectors yet and plan on it when i get the right size, i bought one and it is the wrong size. But any way his nap time routine is go to the bathroom, then eat a snack on the couch while i read to him, then off to nap, he mostly wakes up dry but i don't want to chance it yet. and on the weekends or so i let him sleep in our spare room with his underwear on and he ends up waking up wet even though we do the same routine on the weekends.
Just wondering how old was ur kids when they were out of pull ups for nap and how did u do it.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my dd who will be 6 next month she stopped wetting the bed at naptime when she was 23 months old a month before turning 2. But with bedtime I took her out of diapers (never used pull ups) when she was 26 months old, but then when I had my second baby she started peeing the bed again (not sure if she ment too or not), but she was almost 3 when she started doing it she is almost 6 next month and sometimes still pees the bed at night, but with her being out of diapers since almost 3 I am afraid to put her in pullups to sleep it. She was potty trained during the day at 19 months

My second baby she started staying dry at 12 months thats why we started training so she hasn't peed the bed at night or nap since 12 months. She was almost potty trained fully until she got really sick and we had to sop for a while so when we started back up she was 21 months fully potty trained day, night and nap. with no bed wetting since 12 month
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We never used pull ups, we went from diapers to big boy undies. If you're worried about accidents on the furniture or in the bed, get "pee pads" for under him/her.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My son is four and we are still battling that battle :(
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We never used pull ups either.. well we did once and he got a rash so we just braved it in the underpants.. but he really has to be ready or it won't work - he was day and night trained at the same time actually. we used a waterproof mattress pad and the first week he had accidents but now will most of the time wake up or wait until the morning with limited water before bed. it was about 3-4 months before he turned 3
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011