How could you kill your baby?

I don't understand these teen moms dumping their babies in dumpsters, stabbing them to death, and worse. It's been known to all that you can drop your baby off at a hospital, no questions asked. Why don't people just do it??

Just watched a show on it. One girl had her baby at prom, threw it away, and went back to dancing! WTF Another girl stabbed her baby 100 times after birth. Another one just threw it in the garbage. They were all scared to get caught? REally??

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont get it either, other then young and stupid, but adult women engage in it too when they choose to abort. Its all murder.
    Anonymous

• There was some idiot here who just murdered her second newborn. The first one, she dumped into a casino dumpster. The second, she dumped off at a hospital something like 14 hours after it had died. If you are just going to watch your child die, why didn't you abort in the first place? And come on now, everyone knows you can drop off a newborn at a fire station once it's born. There is no excuse.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's sick and horrible..but it isn't just young mothers. Either way, they all need to rot in hell. I will never understand how anyone can harm or kill a baby or child.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• UGH! I work with CPS and we had a new one -- Two little girls came into care ages 3 and 4 who tested positive for meth. You should hear the girls tell how their GRANDPARENTS injected them in the arm with speed!! I could personally beat these people with a big stick and never bat an eye!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Sometimes I wonder how God can allow those people to be parents.
    heatherhall88

Answer by heatherhall88 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• And come on now, everyone knows you can drop off a newborn at a fire station once it's born. There is no excuse.

But, then you have some older birth mothers than gave their children up for adoption, telling these young girls that they need to try everything to keep their baby, that their baby will grow up unloved [if placed for adoption] and they can't guarantee a good life for their children through adoption. Adoption needs to be more accepted and agencies need to have more oversight.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• There is something mentally or chemically wrong with mothers who do this. It is not just yound Moms. I see lots of stories about older Moms doing this too. Sad. sad. sad.
    cemcnair

Answer by cemcnair at 2:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I will never be able to wrap my brain around why people could possibly do a thing like that.... It's horrible.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• There are so many people out there willing to adopt children that monsters out there do not want............I for one know this all to well. I understand a child driving you crazy, being tired and frustrated but to kill a child is absolutely horrid. The good thing they will pay in the end. How does a mother drown 5 of her children in the tub with them looking and fighting for that last breath in their little eyes, or put them in the car and drive it in a like..........what the hell is wrong with these people that we call humans????? I will never understand, my adoptive daughter is 17 her mother tried to drown her when she was just 8 weeks old, luckily my brother stopped her (his wife) I had always dreamed of having children and had 3 miscarriages, now I have Brittney she is my life and I am so thankful for my brother and GOD to let me call her mine. If you don't want them don't have them......This Subject kills me..........
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't understand these teen moms dumping their babies in dumpsters, stabbing them to death, and worse.

Selfish and not raised to take personal responsibility of their actions...  Selfish, entitled people~ raise selfish, entitled children who live in a "all about them" disposable life... jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011