Which Fisher Price Imaginext toy did/do your child enjoy the most

like the Batcave, Space Shuttle, Firehouse,Adventure boat.......... which one has the most action, sounds and lights, and do they continue to play with it as they get older, do your other children like it as well

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have three boys and so we have the Batcave, the castle and the Toy Story one... toy story one is worst, the characters are great obviously but for overall entertainment they dont seem super impressed (cute tho)... by far all of them (2-6 yrs) love the castle... it has most stuff and only one that makes sounds. Super cute. I remember wrapping it Christmas Eve and hubby and I were playing with it!
    Sweet_Hart478

Answer by Sweet_Hart478 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My girls loved the little people and the ferris wheel one, school, the van, and their ages are 9,7 and 6 and still love to play with them today.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ok, i hear about something else besides the Batcave everyone says that's the best
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My son got the Toy Story one for Christmas. I thought it would be great, but one part falls apart easily and it's barely been played with at all.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• BEST! Imaginext Ocean Boat, My Son plays with it almost every day & it comes with a little submarine he brings in the bath with fish. Next best, the big Submarine, he brings that in the bath too & hides his treasures inside. WORST: Dragon World Fortress, one word "boring", he only plays with the prople it came with.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My ds has the ocean boat as well as the big submarine. He LOOVOEES them!!!!! It comes with a fish hold, life ring that shoots out, mini submarine, guys, fish, a couple sea creatures, scuba gear... places to stand on the boat, and more.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• The batcave. Sorry but they love it.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Another vote for the Batcave!

Ds has a large Imaginext collection, but the Batcave is the one he has played with most. It's also a favorite of his 6 year old cousin (girl).
    JonesMama

Answer by JonesMama at 5:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We do not have any of these but I will give you a bump.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ok ship and submarine was in the lead,lol now it's a tie between those and the batcave
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011