Question for ladies who have had a partial hysterectomy

Exactly one year ago today, I had a partial hysterectomy ( my ovaries are still intact), due to endometriosis. The past couple of weeks, I've been having some odd symptoms. Extremely emotional ( similar to when I had horrific PMS) ,night sweats,andhot flashes. The symptoms remind me of when I was taking Clomid to get pregnant with my first child. I had hot flashes, and night sweats, and was very emotional. Normally, I'm always cold, I mean ALWAYS, so for me to having these problems is highly unusual. Could I be going through menopause? I'm 35.

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 2:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• I went through a partial about a year ago also. Not having any of your problems though. Maybe get an app. with your gyn.?
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yeah I know I need to go see my gyne, I am just putting it off because I hate going there, KWIM?
    Bethsunshine

Comment by Bethsunshine (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I had a partial 9 years ago.  I was told that many women go into menopause within 2 years of their surgery.  I didn't start menopause until 2 years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh I forgot to mention that I'm having trouble sleeping as well!!
    Bethsunshine

Comment by Bethsunshine (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I sure can't sleep anymore! Oh Sweet Beth, I'm so Sorry. Sounds like you an be! I hope you an go in and have some tests done and find any healing/wellness you need!Best of luck!! I sure understand all of your symptoms!! A girl I met at a function. She went through much of what I did. Chemopause. She's just 29. It happens for all kinds of reasons. But the side effects are brutal. Mine came on ALL at once. Instead of gradually. I can't take anything due to our finances and me being "triple Negative" There's Hope & help out for you!! Hope the Migraines are gone for good for you! I'm working on 32 years now!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011