What am i going to do about my court date???

i'm not trying to miss it. my husband uses my car to get to work. he works an hour away from the court house and he cannot get tomorrow off. i can't drive him to work because the place doesn't even open until after i have to be at court. i tried asking my sister but she can't take me either. to put it straight i have no way of getting there. no ride at all. i have a public defender, who i haven't even met yet. i was supposed to meet her at my last court date but she had the flu. will i be able to call her and let her know and will she be able to get me a new court date w/o me being there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Travel

• How about taking a bus or a taxi?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Drop your husband off early, take a taxi, do what ever you can, just don't miss your court date.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't know why your going to court but if you keep putting it off then it don't look good on you. I would drive my DH to work and if he could get coffee or maybe a co worker could give him a ride. Good luck!
    dana63

Answer by dana63 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Is there a coffee shop or something like that within a mile of where your husband works? Drop him there. He can hoof it to work from there.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i haven't been putting ANYTHING off. i've had 4 dates already and each time i go they just give me a new one. i haven't even gotten a chance to explain what happened to anyone. this court house is not concerned with getting things settled at all!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2011