What would you spend it on?

Is $300 a lot of money to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not much money, but I would probably use it to go buy my kids Easter outfits which I need to find!!

Answer by missanc at 2:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would just put it toward bills.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• 300$ is alot to me...do you know how many times that would fill my car up with gas?!?!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 2:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That's alot to me! lol....I would use it for me and hubby to go on a road trip to Frisco....we have never even left San Joaquin Valley together lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• that's alot when you don't have it in the first place. I think i would buy dinner for me and my kids then hit the mall and buy some clothes. but if it was just me, i would hit the spa baby. LOL
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• YES! that is a ton of money to me. I would spend it on new jeans.. gosh I need new clothes.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it's alot to me , save for gas and kid stuff that comes up
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes it is a lot to me...well i would spend it on this wedding that im apart of. Still got to buy my dress and stuff
    couzie139

Answer by couzie139 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's a lot when you are struggling to make ends meet each month. I'd buy extra groceries and paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• $300 just for ME it would be a ton of money , $300 for the fam, wouldnt make a dent in monthly expenses, probably $300 right now would go to paying for the boys ball uniforms and get Sam new cleats
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011