Who wants a submissive husband? adult content

I see posts about women being submissive to the husband. Your choice.

but why does it always have to be the woman being submissive to the man, so many women run the household because lets face it, in so many cases if the man made the decisions we'd be screwed!!!!!!!!

so who wants to see men being submissive to women?

BTW - it's marked TMI so we can speak more freely. :)

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think either should have to be submissive. if you aren't equal in a relationship one person is always unhappy in some way. I just got out of an 8 year marriage because of ALWAYS having to be the giver.. no thanks!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Not me. We are both strong, outspoken people, and my marriage is an equal partnership. Neither of us could or would submit to the other.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No I like my man to be strong physically, emotionally, mentally, and to have a backbone.
    Anonymous

• Not something I personally would be interested in.

The idea of a submissive man (not just speaking submissive in the realm of sex, but submissive to me in most all aspects of daily life &/or our relationship) is a turn off for me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband IS submissive, and it's not a good thing for either person to be too submissive. I always tell him that I wish he would stick up for himself more, and tell me what he wants more. I married him for the genuine person he is, but I really wish we were equally dominant.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm submissive when it comes to sex, but that does not mean in any way I'm submissive in day to day life. My husband and I are partners in every sense of the word. And actually, when it comes to finances, I'm in charge, just because we both know I'm better at it than he is, heh.

But sexually, I like the man to be in charge, no doubt about that.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I know quite a few women in real life who want that. They want to be in charge ALL the time, run everything, & have him do exactly what they say, when they say it, no questions asked. They get upset when their man wants to do ANYTHING that isn't "approved". Its sad. And I do see evidence of it on cafemom that there are woman who are that way or at least want it to be that way. When you see a question worded like "Do you LET your husband..blah blah...(fill in the blank)". LET? Really? He's a grown up AND your partner in life. Not one of your kids.
    Anonymous

• I do.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband is submissive and I really hate it. I can't imagine not being passionate and standing up for what I want/think/believe in.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I do not want a submissive, weak-minded, over-sensitive, cry-baby.. In the bedroom or out.. I want a husband I can depend on, lean on, and respect.. A real man, not a child.. I am incredibly blessed to have just that..
    But I have learned this much.. If you never give your husband the chance to 'man-up' he never will.. I do NOT want my husband to ever cower down to me and do whatever I say.. I am glad he has the balls to stand up for himself and take charge..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 4:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011