Scentsy Parties

I just started selling Scentsy and I need to have spme parties. Can you give me ways to ask people to have a party? What would someone say to you that would make you interested in having a party?

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• post on craigslist! talk about all the advantages of having a party and what not.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Just be honest about how much you love it and about how much cool stuff YOU get when you host a party. And good luck to you! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Just have a party and invite everyone you know. Make an event on facebook too.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thanks, I have done all that, I posted on Craigs list, I posted on facebook, and I do tell about all the great hostess gifts. I was looking for some creative new ways to ask people to have a party.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Leave info/products at local businesses for people to see, offer a "bonus" for booking by a certain date. I'm a distributor for Mia Bella's(and I love it).....lol but I thought I'd answer anyway =) Good luck!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• The best way to hook someone is to share the product with them. Let them smell all of the wonderful scents there are. I haven't met a person yet who has smelled scentsy and DIDN'T like it.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011