Real Christmas tree or fake Christmas tree? Why?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 8:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• fake christmas tree :D dont know i've never had a real one. my parents always did the fake ones.
    i guess its what i'm use too. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Fake.......I want a all white one...pine breaks me out
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 8:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• we have a fake but if I had it my way we would have a real one. Growing up we always went to a tree farm and cut down our own tree. And you really can't beat the smell of a real tree
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 8:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I prefer real, but we bought a fake one last year since we had a crawling baby at the time. We're traveling for the holidays this year, so we probably won't put a tree up at home.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I love real trees but I am allergic to pine so to keep me from getting stuffed up and all crappy during a happy time we get fake trees, although once in a while we do get a real one and I just take allergy pills like crazy lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I love real trees! I like the imperfection of a real tree. We even go up every year and cut one down ourselves and thoes trees are so not perfect and I think it may be the expirence of getting the tree and the stories that go along with thoes expirences that make a real tree so much more worth it to me!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 9:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• We have a fake tree. It's kind of ugly but we got it free. When we move, I want to get real ones and then replant them in the yard every year.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• fake this year lol we live in the desert
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Fake - never had a real one; there is nowhere around here to really get one; prickly needles; have to water them.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Fake, it's just easier with our hectic schedules. Don't have to go to the tree farm, just have to hit the shed!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 9:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2008