Does anyone know how I can make some cash from home?

I want to do something at home to earn some cash, I'm not looking for one of those "get rich" gigs that are too good to be true, and I'm not looking to start my own business either, just something simple like some typing, or craft-making, or envelope stuffing or something....Is there anything out there that I don't have to put money out of my own pocket to get "a list" I would really appreciate if anyone knows of anything legit......

mky_mouse

Asked by mky_mouse at 8:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I emailed you!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You should never have to put money out to get "a list". The only thing that you should have to invest in is a home business. Craft making "jobs" and envelope stuffing are scams. There are very few legit work at home jobs. This is why most people that work from hoem have home businesses. I wish you luck on your search!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Personally I haven't found anything like what your looking for. I did crafts.. figured being an art teacher before kids I had some talent.. guess not still have tons of stuff in my basement that didn't sell and paid for lots of craft shows. I do surveys but really don't make tons but love testing stuff. I am a part of two differnet ones. One you get points for and then can buy prizes or get cash wiht your points. The other I get $3 a survey but they don't send tons of surveys and don't let many join. lol
    So I do arbonne just like my mom did when I was a kid (and still does). I make good money. Enough to keep me home and working at getting my mercedes from them. If you want to know about arbonne just out a journal I have on my page
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 9:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• We were featured on the evening news: Works4Mom.com

Many actual work at home jobs, no MLM, no GPT, No business, just the security of a weekly pay check.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Envelope stuffing is a total scam. I made a list of some good places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• you should try marykay its great www.marykay.com/dbrown98499
    dani263

Answer by dani263 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Do Online Surveys thats what i do... i dont make a fortune but it helps with extra income... check it out. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 1:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Look at these opportunities:

Work at Home for Moms
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:29 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• This is a great site FREELUNCHROOM.COM go there sign up and use the link below to find me.

http://www.freelunchroom.com/board/paying-referrals/234583-make-135-easy-75-payout-live-help-full-support-ppd-mentor-always-online.html

I will show you the only real way to make money online. <3 stacey
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008