Dh blonde moments..

Dh opens up the mail, not looking at the address. I ask, what is it. He says he doesn't know, turns it around and looks at the address(I was across the room but that is the only reason to turn it over). Anyhow, so I ask again what it was. His reply was"I said I didn't know". He could not understand why I asked again so I had to explain it lol. If he looked at the address then of course I would think he found something out. It is possible that it didn't say anything but to say he already told me in that situation was funny and funny that he got confused lol

Share your dh blonde moments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'll play. dh and i are siiting on the couch and he's on his cell phone talking to his mom. he stops and is like "hold on a sec mom. i can't find my phone. fuck where is it?" then i say "baby...you're talking on it" he goes "oh...." we had a good laugh over that.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lmao~~
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• haha momo. I will admit that I have started looking for my phone while I'm on it.
    My boyfriend(Andy) and my my son(Jackson) had this conversation the other day:
    Jackson: AHHHH. Where? (He's 2 and that's how he asks for sippy until you have him say drink).
    Andy (holding it in his hand): I don't know, Jax. Where'd you put it?
    Jack: "Hand"
    Andy: What about my hand? *Looks at his hand* Oh! There's your sippy!
    He was holding it the whole time!
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011