The cloud photo program

anyone seen the commercial where the mom is trying to get a family picture and no one is doing with they are suppose to be doing so she says take me to the cloud and she crops everyone into the picture to get a good one....anyone know how to get this program and how to use the program

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 2:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I can't remember exactly where I found it, but you can go to the Microsoft website and download. If you have Windows Live on your computer already, it should already be there, you just might have to download a plug-in like I did. The only thing is you have to have two pictures using the same people, same background, same lighting to make it work. I have figured that much out. LOL
    papayaprincess

Answer by papayaprincess at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• o ok thanks
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think it is part of Windows 7 or you can probably go to the Microsoft website and find it
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 1:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011