Van Der Sloot admits to selling Natalee Holloway

Have you heard the latest? Van Der Sloot has admitted to selling Holloway to a "mystery man" ON CAMERA to Greta van Sustern(sp). What do you think? Check out the link.....

http://www.comcast.net/video/938395511/money_exchange

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I tried to pull this up and the video wasn't there. I'm no longer surprised about anything with that sleezy kid. He just looks evil to me. I hope they nail him this time!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• He called back later and said he lied about it. This kid is a jerk, I think she died and he dumped her in the ocean just like he said in that undercover video.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 8:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think he did sell her. But sheesh, he's a scumbag and eventually it's going to catch up with him. The fact that he later called in and said he "made it all up" doesn't shock me at all. The fact that he says his lawyer and dad knows, is probably the reason that he recanted. This whole thing is insane! that guy is EVIL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think, unfortunately, this girl is most likely dead. This kid has sersious mental health issues. I am just so sad for that girl's family. They have no peace and they may never know what happend to their daughter. It must be so hard to know someone knows about her last hours but isn't going to ever tell you.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• He's a pathological liar... I still think she's dead. He is a very sick individual, I wish he would stop because every time he does this he puts the family through this nightmare all over again.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 9:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• What's most disgusting about this is how his father protects and shields him from facing the consequences of his actions. It makes me think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They're rich and powerful so they think they can do whatever they want, and so far that's been true. Kill her, sell her, it doesn't matter. They're getting away with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Van Der Sloot admits to selling Natalee Holloway

Have you heard the latest? Van Der Sloot has admitted to selling Holloway to a "mystery man" ON CAMERA to Greta van Sustern(sp). What do you think?

I think there are thousands of other missing children who need this kind of national attention paid to their case.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I agree Madge, however, I don't know of any right now and when i'm alerted I will happily pass the word on.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2008