How's the weather where you live?

I have never lived in the south and cannot believe how warm it is here. My truck was reading 83 degrees! If this is spring, I am acared to see what the summer will bring! How warm is it where you live?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Right now its 85 and absolutely beautiful but the summer is for the birds because of the humidity in the 100's
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Scared*
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's like effing winter all over again here! It's only getting up to 0 today (32 F), and it was getting up to like 9 (48 F) last week! It started snowing on Sunday (the day spring started, go figure) and has been snowing on and off since.
    Of course this up and down weather is normal where I live... but that doesn't mean we have to like it!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's 78 here. I'm guessing you are from the north...and you do have a right to be scared, the south is damn right hot in the summer! I'm from up north and the first couple of summers would have killed me had I not had air conditioning...make sure the air conditioner is in good working order lol I agree, summer might be rather scary this year!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 2:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Very windy, and 79. Yeah, this is nothing compared to summer.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Adensmama- oh my goodness! How miserable, hopefully it will get warmer for you soon :/ awomansmind- I am from indiana, upper indiana that is and have lived in new york, michigan, and washington state, lol I am used to cooler weather, that's for sure.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Right now of course I am living in kentucky now, forgot to state that.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Crappy. Overcast, hazy, rainy, cool, windy, only around 40 degrees (which is better than below freezing but still!). I have a friend who lives farther north and they're getting snow, blizzardy conditions. We're supposed to get snow on Friday, yuck!
    Anonymous

• Its in the 80s and sunny. I am also in the south (Western NC). I say bring on hot summer days!

Answer by gemgem at 3:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011