I don't care what anyone says... size DOES matter. adult content

So my dh is very well endowed... painfully so. Anyone else have any experience with this? I fnd that it makes me less inclined to have sex (something I have always enjoyed) because after the first couple minutes it really does hurt. And forget about it happening more than once a day and too many days in a row... it just hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is large as well, and there are certain positions that are just PAINFUL. So we have found alot where it can be really amazing. You just have to find the positions that work for you... and take a deep breath!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• change positions. he might be hitting your cervix or something
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have the same problem, I tell him every time it hurts even a little so he can adjust and so he knows in future when he's going to hurt me. It's getting better and better as we explore different positions and places.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 2:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Why in the world should you need lube doing vaginal unless you have a medical condition where you need the extra moisture??

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Sex used to hurt me as well. DH is very well endowed. I was diagnosed with a tilted uterus. I did some research and found some wonderful positions that helped. I still have some pain but not as bad as before.
    Anonymous

• I had that experience with an ex bf of mine. There were certain positions that I normally enjoy that we avoided like the plague. Good lubes help, but other than that I don't have any advice for you.

Answer by missanc at 2:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my husband is well endowed also, just the other day i was telling him that i got the best of both worlds (long AND fat) LOL. but in all seriousness, there are positions i just cannot take because of how deep the penetration is with those types of positions.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Agreed. No matter what position we try he hits the "back door" (cervix) and it hurts!
    Anonymous

• my ex was like that, very well endowed. Dh is just the right size.

of course size matters!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• A lot of the time people find it painful because the dont use LUBE!!! You should ALWAYS use lube NO MATTER WHAT!!! If this is not the case you should try a love pillow nd it may help you get into positions you can handle!!

Kim Turner
    The Better Romance Fairy
    www.slumberpartiesbykimberlyt.com
    SlumberMom_Kim

Answer by SlumberMom_Kim at 5:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011