How much do you and DH fight? What is it about?

Marciaplus5

Asked by Marciaplus5 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• At least once every day.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It all depends on me and how bitchy I am.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Hardly ever. In 3 years of marriage we've had one argument, and that was over disciplining the kids.

Answer by missanc at 2:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We fight maybe like 3 times a year and in the past 3 years its only been about differences in parenting styles or issues with our son. Otherwise we just don't fight.. we did that the first 4-5 years of getting to know each other.. we are over 14 years in now and know each other inside and out.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• we fight almost everytime we talk.. we are going through a divorce right now.. we fight about his lack of saving money, his chatroom and porn addictions, his drinking, whats best for the kids.. normal divorce "I hate you" drama
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Very rarely.. we haven't had a fight in years. We have a disagreement maybe once every few months (usually something simple and small not even really worth disagreeing about..) the last one was about (let me think a moment.. lol) oh yeah, it was about a mini-vacation at the beginning of this month. The disagreement lasted about 10 minutes, then it was resolved and we had a great time from there on out.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We don't fight often but when we do it's about discipline....he's not here often (works 2 jobs) so when he IS here and he hears me getting on our daughter about something he ALWAYS jumps in....like I'm not capable of disciplining our daughter without his input....which is basically what I do everyday...it pisses me off cause half the time he doesnt even know what the hell is going on, he just jumps all in the kool-aid without knowing the flavor....lol....thought I would add that last bit because I was working myself up lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We fight maybe once a month. It never last long. Usually over a money issue.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Rarely. Our last argument was about a month ago over car parts for my sons car. I told my son he couldnt have money for it, and dh bought them anyway. It was not a huge blow out fight, but that was our last argument.

Answer by gemgem at 3:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We generally don't fight. If we disagree, we're almost robotic about it. We take all emotion out of it and have a civil debate. This is your point of view, here's mine, discuss, come to a logical conclusion. Fighting only serves to hurt feelings and make the situation a bigger problem than it is.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011