Do any of you have trouble accepting the wifely duties? (language) adult content

yday my hubby came home from work and went to sleep instead of helping me get the babes ready!!!!!!!!! it pisses me off then we were arguing all night and he was like clean up these messes and sat down to watch tv so i did clean up but bitched the whole time and after i was done i asked him can i take my shackles off master? then he was like you know you aint a slave you can do what you want. And i was like but you can help me lazy ass and he said but you're the wife :/ And i want to be a proverbs 31 wife but man its hard when hes an ass

How do yall deal with this kinda stuff ladies????

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 3:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't. We both work full time, why should I have to do more than him? This isn't the dark ages anymore, and nobody is the boss of me. We share responsibilities. And actually, HE does all the kitchen work, heh. He used to be a chef, he likes cooking, I don't. So it makes sense for him to do all that stuff.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My dh come in every night, kicks his dirty boots off wherever he feels like, sits his ass on the couch, expects dinner NOW then takes a nap or plays on the computer. He cant even take the trash out anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't have 'wifely' duties, if he wants something done, then he does it, period. I'm not some slave or maid.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• In my relationship there were never wifely duties or manly duties, were always a 50/50 partnership and after 39 years still are so.....

Answer by older at 3:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I get tired of hearing women complain on here about what they do around the house. We have it easy!!!! Think back to the 1800's or even 1950's. Quit yer bitchin.
    Anonymous

• Wifely duties? *boggles*

Well my husband doesn't tall to me like that. And if he did, he'd have a vase chunked at his head lol. I respect what he does at work, he respects what I do at home, and when he's off he helps just the same.

I am a SAHM/WAHM/Student. I am here nearly 24/7 and my husband is in the military. He's not always home on the weekend and often times he comes home late. But, he still has the same chore list waiting for him and I still have the same stuff that has to get done on my end.

There are some things that I innately do because I am better at it, like cooking, but he's SO much better at taking out the trash =). We share responsibilities, and don't have husband/wife positions or expectations in this house.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Wow.... we are PARTNERS.. we share duties around our house.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Welcome to my world. It was been that way for me now for 10 years. I do not work and only am a house wife with all the duties all with it. He works and then about all for him since comes home and eats and then tv the rest of the night. then days off he does nothing. But what about him telling you his money since he works and you do not. I get food to shop so to me an allowance but not one of his kids. Maybe we need to stay in touch and vent back and forth so we are alone.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• HA, when i lived with my soon to be ex he was the exact same way "well I work, you can take care of the house."

Every king needs a queen to help things run smoothly. if he cant help you maybe you two should set down some sort of agreement with chores.. you cooked so he should wash dishes or something like that.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't believe in "wifely duties", but I believe in our marriage being a partnership. We share the responsibilities, and we help each other out . It's a matter of respect, not obligation to help when the other isn't doing anything. It just works for us.

I'm thinking there's more to this than just your Hubby not helping out. and expecting you to perform your wifely duties... Communication is key, so maybe try sitting down and talking to your Husband. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011