Is there any reliable at home job?

I want to be a stay at home mom and I am looking to find out if there is any at home jobs out there that are trustworthy and reliable. Just for a little extra cash.

Rileysmommy22

Asked by Rileysmommy22 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• see my answer under incomeathome.com job question. That's the ONLY legit company I personally know of - but it does cost to get going -I do personally know someone doing it who loves it.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet CUpboard. THere is NO start up cost. The price of the mixes are low and taste good. So they pretty much sell themselves. PM if you would like more details. I isyouown at home business not an at home job
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 3:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Do you have a skill like sewing or photography that you could capitalize on? I had a sewing business in my home doing alterations, bridal, and home dec before I moved. Also, could you do childcare in your home? There are people looking for childcare at care.com. Just ideas...GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• more.........sittercity.com also has jobs
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You can check www.wahm.com I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. Most at home jobs require some type of previous experience and I also found that many wanted quiet background which defeated the purpose of working from home if I couldn't have my children around. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hi there ...i sell avon from my home and they provide you with your own personal online store as well and you only have to pay ten dollars to get started ....if you would like more info please free to inbox me i will be happy to get you started
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm a consultant for Passion Parties... I only have to be away from home a few hours in the evening here and there to do my demos at people' houses... I am home with my son every day... Keep it in mind and feel free to ask me anything if you want to know more!
    Alisa415

Answer by Alisa415 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Im my own boss...I give support and training every step of the way.. Multiple streams of income....I work where and when I want....I have no inventory or quotas, Im dreaming again!!!!

~You can live life playing it safe, or you can take a chance and create the life of your dreams ~

Contact me @ wadedreams5@gmail.com

Have a fabulous day!!
    Niki
    nikisha41

Answer by nikisha41 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you're interested: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011