What are the signs the the world is going to end ??

i am not sure if I believe this or not.... but My mom and my friend both believe the end of the world is near and that the "signs" are happening..

They are both saying this because of the disasters happening, but I mean things like that has happened many time before now ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religious Debate

• sign #1 Obama becomes President

RUN FOR THE HILLS THE WORLD IS ENDING.......or has it...dun dun dunnnn
    Anonymous

• lol... wasn't the answer I was looking for, but still gave me a laugh...

thumbs up for you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I get a kick out of the idea that the Christian god is going to end the world. So what,the rest of us get screwed in the process? This is very ego-centric.
    Anonymous

• I'm gonna be a smartass as well .. there will be a big boom, a huge fire and all the normal world ending things.. it wont just sneak up on us.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• glad you saw the humor in my comment
    Anonymous

• Well that is why i don't understand it... I mean I dont really think it will, one of the reasons being for that ( kind of like when everyone thought the world would end at midnight on 2000 ...well what timezone was we going by ) ....

But since there are so many people going crazy over this, I just had to know why..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i dont think it has anything to do with natural disasters, those are a part of our planet's history. earthquakes and tsunamis are nothing new are they? i think your mom and friend are just buying into the hype. apparently in the Bible it states no one will know, so he isn't going to be giving is any clues if He wants us to be in the dark about it. the Bible also mentions that there will be 7 years of peace beforehand, and that definitely hasn't happened.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My theory is that the world will end some day some how. I do not want to waste my time trying to predict it like so many do. I would rather live my life.

For the fun of it...I predict the world will end Satan picks his nose.
    Anonymous

• No one knows when the world is going to end. People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of time fron a variety of signs. So far no one has been right.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• here's a question i asked about the world ending and why pple think it is...its because of a mayan calendar, it does not go beyond that particular date 12/21/12, was it?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/771762/Is_the_world_ending_in_2012
    Anonymous