Guacamole

i have been craving guacamole. the last 2 wks i have found myself putting it on my chips, sandwiches, hamburgers, hotdog, even my pizza. will my quacamole fetish make me fat? and what if i just cut it down to putting it on sandwiches? because we are thinking of doing a sandwich dinner diet

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• well of course it would be - don't be silly. Compare the fat content though - I can guarantee you adding up the fat content of an entire avocado will add up QUICKLY. I would recommend eating no more than a few TBSP daily - a little fat is good for you. You can find out yourself by looking it up. 1 california avocado can has 30 grams of fat by itself, a smaller florida avocado would have about 15 grams of so - you can see how that can add up. So in moderation!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It is loaded with healthy fat so you can have it but don't overdo it!
    Anonymous

• well guacamole is high in fat - so in moderation it's good but if you are thinking about making an avocado/guacamole a staple in a diet - I'd think twice. When I go on the The Zone I use avocado as my 2 TBSP of fat I have with my meals. So personally, I would say you are overdoing if weight loss is your goal.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• VERY. be careful how much you eat!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• but i'm sure a turkey sandwich with guac on it is better to eat...than say.. fried chicken, mac and chs, and green beens
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011