La Bella Baskets?

Sales rep? Worth the time? Easy to sell? Possible monthly income? Best way to get business?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• look at posts with a title of work from home this morning - there is a La Bella Rep somewhere on here - don't remember her screen name - I just remember the question coming up this morning. Will let you know if I find it.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• found it - you can pm "uniquemom30" - she is an active La Bella consultant. Hope this helps!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yep sent you a message, asking for your fullname and email addreass, so I can send you more info:-) Yes it is worth it, I have been doing this for a yr :-) I get paid every 2 weeks and the company shows you how to work the business!! I love it and it awesome!! Thanks! 8Tinkerboo8!!:-)
    *hugs* Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Just started with La Bella, I have two other successful businesses and this just seems like a fun way to help others work from home and share the perfect gift.
    www.labellabaskets.com/gifts.html
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011