Why is it that so many on here keep posting the end of the world stuff?Read your Bible,it clearly states NO One will know when or how.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because they can.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I don't consult the bible on anything. To me that would be the equivalent of checking one of the Twilight books for signs of the end of the world, heh. Both total fiction, in my opinion.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Basic instructions before leaving earth?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It will happen when our sun implodes,we blow our asses up with nukes,or we poison our environment enough. No god intervention

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• For someone who knows her bible...you sure spew a lot of bitchyness. I'll pray for you, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Who peed in your post toasties this morning dear?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It is frustrating. My main concern is that they are gleeful over those, that according to their teaching will not have a chance. I have to agree with the Pagans and such on this one it is a scare tactic and a carrot at the same to get people to believe. They want to be the select chosen ones when all of us are chosen and do have a chance. Either here or the next life.
    daps

Answer by daps at 3:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• the Catholics believe that they will be taken first ,so do the Church of Christ,and Baptist's.You are so right daps, it is sad .Religion has become big business now.How anyone could really donate or give to all the false witness's that are everywhere.So sad.Does anyone really believe that the piece of cloth they send you is going to make any difference? makes me cringe when i see them all decked out begging for your hard earned dollars so they can buy themselves something.If they would only realize how much money they are blowing just to get it on TV.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Um actually Catholics don't believe any of that. We believe in the first shall be last, and the last shall be first. Heaven will sing praises for the lost that come to him. While those of us who have always believed will still hold a place of honor, It's just not as exciting.
    daps

Answer by daps at 3:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• They will because they don't research other questions but that is ok. I sometimes do that by accident too and honestly am curious. As for the belief...nah, interesting though how the bible ends with Revelations but it is often taken out of context and there is many opinions and views as to what it really means. To me it is the end of the book period. Nothing more, nothing less.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011