I just moved to Chandler AZ and looking for a good/ affordable day care?

sessa28

Asked by sessa28 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Here are a few places I would check out:
    www.care.com
    www.daycarematch.com
    www.babysitters.com
    www.arizonachildcare.org (this one has only licensed providers)

Good Luck!
    AlwaysAmi

Answer by AlwaysAmi at 9:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hi, this is Stacy. I’m a member of Care.com’s Mom Force—a team of work-at-home moms that helps with safety and customer service. I may be biased but as a mom I think Care.com is an amazing resource for finding care providers. The site offers free background checks, uses the Mom Force to review all care providers and job posts before we post them online, and gives you access to recorded references and reviews to help you decide who to hire. They also have exclusive members-only features like Care-on-Call (for last-minute care), Care Exchange (to meet families who want to exchange babysitting and pet sitting services). Plus an amazing selection so you’ll be able to find a match that’s right for you and your family. Good Luck in your search.
    SSCleve

Answer by SSCleve at 10:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2010