Does anyone having a hubby driving them nuts after he retired?

My hubby is very nice, but having been in an administrative position at work, he's "helps" me organize things here at home. Always asking, "why do you do so & so that way?' He is so used to doing things in a certain way at work I finally went to work part-time, there is time for us to spend together byut time for us to spend apart too. It works pretty well!

Macysheryl

Asked by Macysheryl at 8:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Husband retired because of disability. I went to work 8 months before this happened and I will continue to work just to protect my own mental health. I think I will work until I am 80. I don't want to stay home all the time and go crazy.
    Doxie_mama

Answer by Doxie_mama at 9:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I feel your pain. My husband has been "working from home" for several months now. It was really hard at first. We've both adjusted now and it works well, but at first he was driving me insane.
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't have to be retired to drive me nuts...LOL
    He got laid off and all he could find was a job working 3rd shift. We're spending WAY to much time together : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008