implantion

Am I having implantion bleeding? I missed my period for two days and started lightly bleeding the color pink and cramping but the cramping went away eventually.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean the bleeding occurred two days after your period was due to start? If that is the case unless your cycle was irregular it's not likely that it was implantation. How long did the bleeding last, how much was it.....we're not doctor's or psychics here honestly the best we can tell is to wait 2 weeks and if you haven't had a period yet take a test.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yeah I had this start 2 days after my missed period.
    Anonymous

• llike i said before if you are cramping and bleeding and pregnant then its BAD you probably just got your period
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am also going to echo my previous response... What you described does not sound like implantation bleeding. It sounds like the beginnings of your period, or possibly a very early miscarriage. It's not impossible for it to be implantation, but it really doesn't sound like it.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Sounds like period symptoms to me...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Usually implantation bleeding happens about 5 days after sperm reaches egg? I read that in the "what to expect while you're expecting." So that wouldn't be anywhere near the missed period.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008