My kids are terrorist!!!

I am at my wits end. My kids go to school and they ALWAYS get themselves in trouble (both of them),they tell the teachers no, they disrupt the class and my son was kicked out of his last daycare because he just wouldn't listen and kept opening the door when he was asked not to. I've done everything from spank, to time out, to talk to them and when they get to school it's like they just don't care. I don't know what to do, but they are in a really good school right now and I just don't want them to get kicked out. I realize they need to get used to the structure at school but there is so much that I can do here at home, they don't act that way with us. Any advice?

mommy2_twins

Asked by mommy2_twins at 4:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Kids will be Kids. It sounds as if your Kids are very young and young kids don't like to listen. I would take a favorite toy and explain that they can have it back when they could learn how to act. I hope this will help...I would just continue to do this until the message gets through. Good Luck
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well they are 4 1/2 and are in preschool...the issue is I constantly have the school calling me. I don't know what to tell them (the school), I don't see this behavior and when I discipline them they only end up doing it again the next week.
    mommy2_twins

Comment by mommy2_twins (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Have they gone through anything at home that they could be distressed about?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Nothing out of the norm.
    mommy2_twins

Comment by mommy2_twins (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011