Bathroom Decor Ideas

I have two young boys and want decor ideas for their bathroom! They are 4 and 1 1/2 years old, and I would like colors that they can grow into (for example, if I can paint the walls a color that isn't too babyish, then I can keep it the same and just change out the decor over the years). I am open to anything!

Even just a cute color scheme would be nice, it doesn't have to be a certain "theme". Pictures would be great too :)

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What do they like? Through the magic of the internet, I have managed to track down accessories for both of their bedrooms (dinosaurs and space) and their bathroom (jungle). If there is one thing they are in to, I would search online until you find something age appropriate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• dinosaurs, jungle /safari theme, insects, frogs, paintball splashes
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 4:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle - I looked into this shower curtain but can't find it for sale anywhere! :( Where did you find this one?
    MichaelsMom330

Comment by MichaelsMom330 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's been almost 3 years, so I am not sure if you could still find it. If you Google jungle shower curtain, there are some cute ones. I found the wall hangings at BRU.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It even comes with the monkey hooks.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh wow, thank you! I'm deciding between this and another idea I have now. I would love to see even more ideas!
    MichaelsMom330

Comment by MichaelsMom330 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Since you have both boys, there are loads of options. I had looked at frog themes, lizard themes, etc. When they were younger, I had a rubber ducky theme.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Is your family into fishing? One of the cutest bathrooms I did was fishing. That would last for quite a while.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011