If a guy puts his you know what inside you and back out is it still sex? It wazs my first time adult content

Ok so I was I think 16 almost 17 and I met this guy through my cousin and he told me if it hurt he would stop ( I was a vergin), he put his thing inside of me and it hurt really bad so he pulled out. It was like just in and right back out that was it. I know it is probably still condiered lossing my verginity since I did bleed? But is it considered sex? I did it with this guy just in and right back out then I had another boyfriend I tried with when I was 17 then it was the same thing in and right back out and this time I think he was a vergin because he put it in me and then pulled it right back out like he was done. Then I got with my now husband and I just wondered it if was considered? I am sure it probably is, butI didn't know anything about sex or anything when I got with my dh and I actually had sex from beginning to finish with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes.

A PENIS entering your VAGINA (can we please use the real words, here?) is sex...even if is is just in once.

And not everyone bleeds when they loose their VIRGINITY.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Although it was short period of time it is still sex, so yes. When a penis enters a vagina it is sex. And the fact that he "pulled out" after the first thrust didn't reverse the fact that it was sex and that you are no longer a virgin.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 4:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• wow.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• MamaK88... you made me laugh! I was thinking the same thing... like what, are we in 6th grade here or something?!!!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yeah its still considered sex.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• gee, i got voted down for that one. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• don't know why you'd get voted down - it IS sex.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Was his penis in your vagina? Then technically it was sex. And not everyone bleeds their first time. I didn't, nor was it painful. Lots of things can break your hymen before sex.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• LOL well i had the same experience as you and when i count the guys that i had sex with i call it a 1/2 (half). so lets say i had sex with 2 men..fully and all the way, if someone asks how many men it would be for you that you had sex with i say 2 and 1/2 now that you had another boyfriend that did the same thing...i dont exactly know what you'd call that
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011