Could it be???

I was wondering if every woman gets an implantation sign when they become pregnant or not? My period is very late which is normal sometimes but I feel sick and my boobs are hurting everything but frequent urination. It could be my period coming soon and my hormones acting out like it often happens or it could be that I am pregnant who knows. The thing is that rather ask than to go waste $15.00 on a pregnancy test. I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and every time I think I have conceived I go and get the prego test and it comes back negative and sure enough a few days later I get a period. It’s almost as if my body is playing tricks on me on purpose just to make me waste my money...lol...
Thank you for your answers and for taking the time to read my issue...

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 4:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly how you feel. DH and I TTC for 2 years before we finally got pregnant. My OBGYN said that the $1 tests at the dollar store is just as accurate, so I would just go buy a bunch of those if you dont want to spend the $15 on one. Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 4:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It could be either one, go to a dollar store & buy your pregnancy test that's where I would buy mine. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Take a test mama, you might be in for a pleasant suprise :) good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• girl get you some dollar store test. like theve said they are just as accurate! good luck
    meghanconwell

Answer by meghanconwell at 7:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011