Is the US backing Al Qaeda in Libya?

There is certainly room to question.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/24/al-qaeda-offers-aid-to-rebels-in-libya/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I've been listening to Hannity discuss the same topic. Plus, it struck me as 'cart before the horse' situation. PBO is making calls to see who is in the coalition, who will help pay, who will send weapons.......you know, all the stuff you do BEFORE you act. Then, there are reports that indicate Al Qaeda backs the repels. I just wonder how PBO and Clinton will reconcile that to the American people if it is true. Our 'phone in' in chief might have some more explaining to do. I'm sure he will make it all 'perfectly clear' and not 'rest' until we understand it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Obama promised the people of this nation our involvement would be over in days... I wonder.... As I see the Illinois National Guard is deploying to Libya... I wonder...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• The Obama Deception HQ Full length version,youtube check it out this will answer a lot of what you need to know. If you dont have a youtube sign up its free
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• – collapse
    Better hold your little ones close because soon they will take your teenagers as young as 7th grade and make them sign up for the draft. You parents will have no choice in what they will do.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Ghadaffi said that Al Queda was giving the rebels drugs and that the only reason people were revolting was because they were under the influence.

That sounds a little ridiculous to me so I'm inclined to take any information about a connection about Al Queda and the rebels with a grain of salt.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 5:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Better hold your little ones close because soon they will take your teenagers as young as 7th grade and make them sign up for the draft. You parents will have no choice in what they will do.

***

Ummmm....that is NOT going to happen. (eye roll)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• MarGee..... Are you "on" something? Or just high on life?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• okay then smarty who's is gonna protect our nation? Their sending everyone we need to defend our country off into other lands. Of course their going to do that they've done it before accept this time they will make sure they have LOTS of people to send off. right now they are sending people over that shouldn't be. Whats sad is we look up to these people who dictate what happens to our country and some of us have our heads in the clouds and can't see clearly whats happening, see thats how they fool us,its a trap.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Margee, I have seen it and it is to far out there for me. And I do NOT like Obama.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I wish I was grlygrlz 2 I wish I was. I just saw the youtube video of whats going on and everything they've said is all adding up.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011