A pimple that won't go away? adult content

Anyone else ever had this happen, if so what did you eventually do? I've got this small red bump close to my nose, more toward the cheek. Kinda like if you smile, where your mouth comes up? Hard to explain. Most of the time it's a red bump without a head on it. Sometimes I see white, so I squeeze and just a little white comes out (sorry, gross I know). Then I put zit med on it, it gets all dry and flaky and gets better but never goes away! I'm talking a year maybe it's been there.
FYI, I know squeezing is wrong for some people. For me, it helps open it so the medicine will work and usually it's bye-bye zit. This one is just weird. Not painful, till I mess with it.
What could it be? Any suggestions? I do not have good ins. so a dermatologist is out of the question.
BTW, if you have something rude to say ..... go somewhere else please. I wouldn't ask here if I really didn't want some real opinions and figure out of all the CMers who read this section, someone has had it happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• i would talk to a doctor to make sure it isn't something other than a zit. if you can't afford to.. zap it with zit cream, lotion it and leave it for a few.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think I would ask your doctor. I could be a small cyst that may need to be removed by a dermatologist, depending on how long its been there. Especially if it isn't painful. Good luck!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• you can use phillips milk of mag original formula...dab on at night with a cotton ball or clean finger tips
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 4:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Try aloe or vitamin E.
    kristinhin

Answer by kristinhin at 4:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If it has been there that long, you have to see a doctor - good insurance or not.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• try popping it and putting some peroxide on it. It will dry it out
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 5:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Maybe you don't realize what I mean about ins. I do not have $200 to walk in the door, let alone treatment costs, at the present time. That's why I asked IF anyone has had this and what they would suggest. I know I should see a doctor! Duh. I can't right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011