Oral sex question adult content

Sorry to sound lame, but I honestly don't know how to give head. I suck, lick, blow until I get cock jaw. I'm not kidding. My DH doesn't ever put me down for it, but it always ends in vaginal sex or he will finish by masturbating. What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Some guys just cant cum from a BJ DONT take it personal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• how long are you doing it for? a long time?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• There is a spot on the underneath of his head it's called the "v".  Concentrate on that area.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• this is so bad of me to say.. youporn.com look up blow jobs and get some tips from the "pros" i had to do it years ago.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I do it until my mouth hurts, lol...the V spot is kind of like our clit? I think. I feel so stupid. I even looked up oral sex online, lmao. I do appreciate the advice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'd like to know the same thing. I've given oral to other guys and they loved it. DH has never gotten off from it, though. Some guys just don't get as much pleasure from it as most, just like some women don't enjoy oral sex very much. That may be what it is. I would ask him about it and ask him what you can try to make it better for him.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Ask him what feels good, what he likes. Not in a 'filling out a survey' way, but in a sexy way as you're giving him a bj. Do something, lick or suck and then ask "do you like that, does that feel good?" in a sexy voice. Also get the balls involved. Fondle, lick, suck them. Watch and listen for his reaction to the different things you're doing. Switch it up, suck for a while then lick a little, suck some more, lick him, use your hands. And yeah, just under the head on the underside of the shaft is a very sensitive spot, drives my hubby crazy when I lick and suck it. Basically just play around to see what he likes and gets motor running. And like a pp said some guys just don't get off from bj's.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• As someone else said...sometimes it takes a LONG time and some men wont get off from it. But to make it fun and good for him....lick his balls(scrotum if you wanna be technical lol) and then drag your tongue from the base of his penis up. (underneath starting at the scrotum) Its def a good way to break from constantly sucking and causing lock jaw. I know how you feel. It happens to me and my gag reflexes are sensitive LOL. Im def TMI!!! hahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my DH loves oral. it's his fetish and according to him i am great at it, however he has never finished that way either. some men purposely hold it back so they can enjoy the pleasure longer (well maybe all men do this haha idk) and sorry but there is only so much i can take. i think the longest i have given him head is 15 minutes. ive never had any complaints. and he actually likes the gagging.. he thinks its sexy when someone "chokes" on his cock during deepthroating. probably a big ego-booster that he has a huge cock. it sounds to me like you're doing all the right things.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• and as others have said, play with his testicles too. lick them, suck them, rub them when you're pleasuring the shaft. it will drive him crazy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011