Should i not allow this girl to play with my kids anymore?

so my 8year old daughter and my neighbors daughter are in the room playing the Kinect on the xbox360
and i hear my neighbors kid say"Mann you Fucking cheating stupid ass"
i went in the room and told her to stop cursing

and 5 minutes later i hear her say"Oh Shit"Real loud i walked back in the room and told her to watch her mouth and lower her voice because im baby sitting my God daughter and shes taking a nap

the girl says :ok im sorry,

so then i over here her saying to my daughter:"Yo momma don't let you cuss? that's whack as fuck my Momma always let me cuss she don't even care when i cuss at my grandma"

by this time it was time to drop my God daughter off and then after that i would go pick up my 6 year old from my moms house so i told the girl she had to go home and she asked me could she come
now i love kids i really do,so i couldn't say no but i was hoping her mother would say no so i told her to ask her mom
her mom came outside and told me it was ok for her daughter to come with us...

so next we get inside of target when we passed by the toy section the girl started to get on a scooter and ride it i told her don't ride the scooter in the store and she picked up a basket ball and bounced it all threw the store i told her to put the ball down she did NOT listen

so on our way to the front of the store she picked up a bag of animal crackers i told her to put them down but it was to late because she had opened them"Got a hand full out and started eating them and then she put the bag down i ended up paying for the animal crackers any way

so after target we went into Taco bell and a little boy who looked like he was about 2years old bumped into the back of her leg and she said really loud"OH shitt YOU scared the hell out of me" at this point i was so annoyed with this child she curses more than me so i left out of taco bell and just went threw the drive threw and i hurried up and took her back to her mom

i really want to stop my child from playing with this girl,but she lives right next door us so that's kind of hard
and she was not lying when she told my daughter that her mother lets her cuss because Ive heard her cuss in front of her mother..

should i not allow this girl to play with my kids anymore?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Id be having a SERIOUS talk with that kids parents and Id never allow that kid around my kids again. Thats just HORRIBLE!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sorry that language is NOT for children.. I would slap my kids silly for speaking like that!! How TRASHY!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• definately not!!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No, let her mother know that she is not welcome in your home or welcome to play with your child. Explain to her that when she learns the proper language and knows how to behave herself she can come back and try again.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• thanks Guys but if you hear her mom talk then you would know why she talks the way she does so theres no talking to her mom but thanks she is not allowed in my house again
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If she lives next door there isnt alot you can do since your kids unfortunately will be exposed to this girl. I would tell the mother her daughter was so BADLY behaved and EMBARRASSING you will not be taking her in public with you again, and explain how she acted. I would tell your dd that if she EVER acts in that manner or cusses she will feel your wrath because everything that girl does is a good example of what she is not to do.

Answer by gemgem at 5:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That is really gross---and you know the kid hears that at home all the time. She says her 'momma' lets her cuss. @@ i wouldn't let her in my house either.
    Good luck. You are doing the right thing!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with gemgem.
    you can't always pick your neighbors.

good luck on this one!
    Anonymous

• there is no way in hell that child would be around mine. if you have to deal with your neighbor, let her know it is not ok for her child to use that language around your children, no matter who she is addressing. If the child continues to use it, take her home the first time she does it. She's been warned. Either she'll clean up her act or she won't.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• IF you let her come over again, i would tell her what the rules on language are in your home and THIS is her 1 warning. If she wants to play here there will be no cussing. If you hear it even once she will go home. You know she can do it because she wouldnt be allowed to talk like that at school. Make it her choice. You never know your family could be the good influence that she needs, you cannot let her break the rules of your house.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011