It it crazy that me and my husband have sat down and thought out which month we want to get pregnant and when the baby would be due and what zodiac sign it would be and the color of its birthstone? I'm starting to feel like we are thinking about it too much!

AmandaV.

Asked by AmandaV. at 5:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• but don't stress about it because that is just going to make it harder to conceive
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You can try to plan that out, but...odds are it won't happen that way. :)
    LaBolDeLaSouris

Answer by LaBolDeLaSouris at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• how do you know that your actually going to be able to get pregnant in the month that you choose?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No i dont think its crazy. I just think that you two are very excited about trying. I hope it works out the way you plan it to.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• first lesson to learn as a person...dont plan on things..usually doesnt work out....good luck!
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• NO it is not crazy I remember thinking when were trying of the months that I really did not want. DH farms for it would be sad to have a birthday that fell during harvest.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• its a Little crazy lol.. but we stopped trying when it worked out to be a christmas baby because I didn't want a christmas baby.. that's as far as we went though.. what happens if you don't conceive right away though?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I guess if that is important to you but I would just sit back and relax - conceive when you conceive. Control is an illusion.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Its NOT crazy. But, dont be surprised if your a month off the sign and stone you really wanted.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have tried to plan it out by what month I would like to try and have the baby born, but Zodiac and birth stones don't really matter to me. I was trying to get pregnant in Feb before my Dh left for a school lasting a few months, but it didn't happen.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011